3. What is a shift kit and why do I need it?
Shift kits on a KLX are a 'must'. They give the bike a positive shifting experience and are easy to install.
4. What happened to the Idle Gear?
By following proper OEM starting specs you can avoid having to replace the Idle Gear. Yes, the Idle Gear is hard, but it's incorrect starting techniques that end up breaking the Idle Gear. FSW does have the only OEM Electric Start kit for the KLX on the Market
6. Why should I install a magnetic drain plug?
Magnetic drain plugs are always good insurance. They collect any metal shaving as they travel the oil path.
7. What is a body armor package?
A body armor package is available for all 4-stroke bikes.
8. Can FSW do any custom machining?
Yes, FSW has a complete in-house machine shop and custom orders are available.
9. Why do you carry blendzall and how are they?
Blendzall is a great oil and can work in all applications from racing to dual sport applications.